And Bingo was his name-oh!

Hey Barry, I appreciate you wanting to talk cars, since all the cool guys do,
but stick with bicycles for awhile. Getting involved with the internal
combustion engine right off the bat is clearly taxing you. You are better off
first understanding stuff like frames, wheels, chains, spokes and pedals, the
basics, rather than trying to keep up with the rest of us auto mechanics in the
FFL Garage. Then if you've learned a thing or two, we'll let you into the shop.
But as someone who isn't interested in cars right now, go ride your bike for
awhile, OK kid? :-)