I think Maharishi would say "it beautiful, its very very beautiful" this idea
of using silently this mantra. You want to give up developing some knowledge or
wealth or power quality for just love, worldly or divine? it is a great idea.
you might need to give a two-syllable "feel" to Maharishi"ize" that mantra,
(which would not necesarily work for english speakers)....but you are already
on the advanced techniques so thats not such a concern necessarily. This is
unfortunately not necessarily a good place to ask such a question. You already
know the answer in your heart.

Trailokya Sanmohan Tantra:  "Na catra satrava dosha narnasvadi vicharana, Rksha
rasi vicharo va na kartavyo manau priye"