Will you give Enlightened a try?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8PSP5c8hT0&feature=player_embedded#!
http://tinyurl.com/5wjz8oy
How to overcome or "survive"  a breakdown? Become an "American
Guru/Yogi"?
Check out the just released trailer for the new HBO show Enlightened,
featuring Laura Dern who plays the Amy, with her sunny, new-age outlook
as a corporate exec who suffers a breakdown, heads off to a retreat in
Hawaii and returns to work as a new person full of self help and life
affirming mantras! No, she doesn't lose everything, but now she found
herself a new life philosophy...to become an American Guru to get things
straighten out in her life...sounds familiar? [:D]
"I barely have a job, no sex life...and  a never felt better.." [O:)]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qybLMluw0ag&feature=player_detailpage#t=2\
7s
http://tinyurl.com/5t3awfd

It's an intriguing concept, although  for those at FFL who are  big
believer in self improvement, I hope the show doesn't stray too far
into the `let's-make-of-the-self-help-crowd' territory.
The show launches on October 10thÂ… so will you be watching?
Another one:
When Nyutsek, a self-help guru struggling in the shadow of his truly
enlightened wife Gangly (not Gangaji [:D] )...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLQ6jbBFH80

..may be more a "Sage Sarojini" #259493
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/message/259493

Some people just don't have a prayer...