"These sandals made for sellin'
that's just what they'll do,
One of these days these sandals gonna pay in Spades for you...."

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Mark Landau <m@...> wrote:

> Hi everyone, I have decided to go the route below.  Thank you, ob.  I
have already turned down 10K.  Ted thinks my "reserve" price of $70K or
better is quite doable.  They take 15%.  If I weren't in this
predicament of my own making, I would probably keep them.

> Merudanda, they request two "letters of authentication."  You are the
only person I have yet found with a direct experience of the incident.
If you would be so kind as to write one, I would be deeply grateful.
Simply say that you were there in the room with he and me when the new
sandals arrived, my role and confirm that when he tried them on he asked
us if they were too big, or felt slippery, or whatever you remember.  Of
course, if you would be willing to say anything about who you are, why
you were there and that you're sure these sandals are authentic, that
would be wonderful.  But whatever, if anything, you would agree to write
would be greatly appreciated.

> Many thanks,

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> > From: obbajeeba no_re...@yahoogroups.com
> > Date: July 19, 2011 6:09:46 AM MDT
> > To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> > Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Maharishi's Sandals
> >
> > Talk to Ted Owen, of http://www.famebureau.com/
> > Ted has a long history of finding a home for precious items that are
priced out of reach for many. I believe he could give you the best quote
of possibilities when it comes to the memorabilia that you have. Good
Luck.