* * * Ha! Yes. My favorite model of the body of the universe (and every
I-particle in it) is a torus, like a magnetic field, with the insucking
black-hole end as mass (Vishnu, Love, centrifugal Sat-sattva), the outflowing
white-hole end as energy (Shiva, Laughter, centripetal Ananda-tamas), and the
central singularity-point as consciousness (Brahma, Light, rotary Chit-rajas),
the light at the door, as it were. Kind of funny that Einstein wrote it "E = M
C-squared," with Light-squared here being equivalent to Consciousness aware of
itSelf. Wonder why he used "C" for Light (aka Consciousness?) :-)