Each stands alone.

Many my friends came calling
then, when I lived in the light;
Now that the fogs are falling,
None is in sight.
--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@...>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "RoryGoff" rorygoff@ wrote:
> >
> > * * * We also have a Crop Circle Cafe in town that Peter has
probably
> heard of, if not visited, by now :-)
>

> 108 (!) W Burlington Ave.
> Crop Circle Cafe & Gallery Llc
2279 Rolling Meadows Road, Fairfield, IA 52556-8555

>since you want to visit this love-able town of mystery...
Marlene Martin, M.A., Co-Founder of Crop Circle Café & Gallery in
Fairfield and her daughter discovered crop circles in 2003 and believes
"Crop circles " and "UFOs" are pointing the way toward the coming Golden
Age, and the human metamorphosis that's already underway for the
entire human race.  Humanity as a whole is undergoing an extraordinary
evolutionary leap, both in terms of consciousness and physiology.  This
unique transformational process is the divine plan for the next
adventure of humanity, as we graduate from a world sunk in duality and
limitation, to an abundant world for all that celebrates our unity at
the core of our diversity."
http://demystifying2012.org/
http://cropcirclecafe.org/
"Heaven on earth.  spiritual and material technology.  beyond what you
can imagine, and coming your way soon."   For more information and if
you want to visit her, contact marl...@cropcirclecafe.org
Friday, September 18, 2009 she presented" aerial photography of stunning
formations, research photos, anomalous on-site evidence, and the famous
crop circle documentary Crop Circles: Crossovers from Another
Dimension."
http://www.amazon.com/Crop-Circles-Crossover-Another-Dimension/dp/B000IL\
YZ2K
http://tinyurl.com/3k7z2kl
at the Iowa City Public Library, 123 S. Linn St Peter Wallace could have
seen
http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/40375/Crop_Circles___Crossovers_\
from_another_Dimension_2/
http://tinyurl.com/3fmrsyr
http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/40374/Crop_Circles___Crossovers_\
from_another_Dimension_1/
http://tinyurl.com/3twpn38

A warning- some of the effects described could be chemical reactions-
although it seems to happen too quickly.....
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9588346

Now.--sorry this old snake that flies with feathers of colors(? ) have
to fly  fly away fly away toward another dimension