--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@...> wrote:

> On 09/18/2011 04:24 PM, Vaj wrote:
> > On Sep 18, 2011, at 4:43 PM, Bhairitu wrote:
> >
> >> Baghavan Das once said that he thought it was easier to do sadhana in
> >> the US than in India.
> >
> > It's always great to have a support system present for what you're doing,
> > whatever it is. Americans in general aren't that supportive of Pagan
> > religions.
> >

> Yoga ain't a religion.

How about a Religious Science? or a Science of Religion? The word Religion
covers a broad range of institutions, formal and informal.

The word (from Latin) itself merely means that which binds one back to God or
ones source according to MMY (SOBAL), surely TM would fit that description.

I think it would be more appropriate to call TM a Religious Science or if you
wish to sterilize it, "the Science of Creative Intelligence" which is just
another name for God.....