--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Mark Landau <m@...> wrote:

> Let alone what I've posted here.  They do monitor FFL, don't they?
>
> On Sep 20, 2011, at 4:06 PM, Rick Archer wrote:

Oh come visit anyway.  There is way more going on here spiritually than just
what is up on campus.  It's old TM here and a large community of meditators.
Most actually have very little to do with the campus or the movement.  There is
a wonderful blend otherwise living here.  It's a very spiritual place.

-Buck