The two that worked looked good and I hope you get the others working.

I grew up in farm country, southeastern Washington which is not so
different from the mid-west except the Bible thumpers were considered
the town wackos.  I've seen those old steam tractors in the local
museums, county fairs, parades and rusting away in farm fields.  I have
pictures of my great grandfather's wheat harvest where they used them.