On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 2:37 PM, Denise Evans <dmevans...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> In case you want a glimpse into what it’s like to be me and I'm not even 50
> yet :)  Will meditation turn this around?
>

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oHBG3ABUJU

I had been this way for a few years.   I think in my case I had taken in too
much lead and mercury.   I was living in a country with lead pipes and
eating a lot of fish.  Like 3 meals a day.   A few years ago I had EDTA
drips and other forms of chelation as an adjunct to treatment of a serious
health issue.  When I saw this video I realized that I stopped spacing out
about halfway thru the chelation.   When I was showering in leaded water,
eating out where the food was cooked in water that came from lead pipes and
eating loads of fish I had very distressing space outs where I'd forget why
I came into a room.    Now I make lists during the week of what I need from
the store(s).   I'm surprised to discover when I check my list before
heading home that I've been to four towns, 6 shops, 2 states and when I
checked my list of 3 dozen items, I've purchased everything I had on the
list.

Fish used to be brain food.  No longer.