____________________________________
 From: listmana...@joemiller.info
To: wle...@aol.com
Sent: 10/7/2011  7:54:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: Video: Rush on Tea Party vs.  Occupy Wall Street

Joe Miller: Restoring  Liberty
Sarah Palin: I’m  Not Running for President
Floyd Reports

After  much prayer and serious consideration, I have decided that I will
not be  seeking the 2012 GOP nomination for President of the United States. As
 always, my family comes first and obviously Todd and I put great
consideration into family life before making this decision. When we  serve, we
devote ourselves to God, family and country. My decision  maintains this order.

My decision is based upon a review of what  common sense Conservatives and
Independents have accomplished,  especially over the last year. I believe
that at this time I can be more  effective in a decisive role to help elect
other true public servants to  office – from the nation’s governors to
Congressional seats and the  Presidency. We need to continue to actively and
aggressively help those  who will stop the “fundamental transformation” of our
nation and instead  seek the restoration of our greatness, our goodness and
our  constitutional republic based on the rule of law.

_Read  The Full Story_
(http://joemiller.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=6997488e8b068662717031ba2&id=00e7c16def&e=d4fd441ff7)
    Video of the Day:
Rush Limbaugh- Occupy Wall Street vs. the Tea Party

(http://joemiller.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=6997488e8b068662717031ba2&id=bfa1c95e15&e=d4fd441ff7)

_Watch  and Comment on Video:_
(http://joemiller.us2.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=6997488e8b068662717031ba2&id=7d9d7d596e&e=d4fd441ff7)
   Editorial:
Inhofe  Calls For New Hearings On EPA’s Flawed Endangerment Findings
By Frank  York
epaabuse.com

Two days ago, Senator James  Inhofe (R-OK), the minority leader on the
Senate Committee on the  Environment & Public Works issued a call for a new
investigation  into the EPA’s flawed endangerment findings on carbon dioxide.

Inhofe’s call was related to the EPA Inspector General’s report  showing
that the EPA failed to follow the correct procedures before it  issued its
finding that CO2 is a dangerous pollutant that must be  regulated by Lisa
Jackson’s jack-booted zealots.

_Read  The Full Story_
(http://joemiller.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=6997488e8b068662717031ba2&id=c4ca1d86db&e=d4fd441ff7)
   Good Mourning,
America
By Susan Stamper Brown
Floyd Reports

In  1911, Leonardo Da Vinci’s Mona Lisa was stolen from the Louvre Museum.
Despite its seemingly eternal iconic status, prior to being stolen,
historians assert the Mona Lisa was relatively unknown to the public.  After
knowledge about the heist was made known, the story is told that  thousands of
Parisians flocked to stare — at the empty spot on the wall  where she once
hung.

A few years back, I found myself also  staring — down the gaping hole that
would soon become “home” to my  deceased husband. The events of that day
are blurry, with the exception  of the drive from the cemetery. The sun was
quickly fading in the  western sky as the funeral home limousine whisked me
due east into the  darkness of night and concurrently into the darkest season
of my life.  Peering through the window, grief-stricken, I explicitly
remember  thinking my life would never be the same. It wasn’t. And, over time,
realized how much I had taken for granted.

_Read  The Full Story:_
(http://joemiller.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=6997488e8b068662717031ba2&id=4bfd4cbd55&e=d4fd441ff7)
    JoeMiller.US
PO Box  83440
Fairbanks, AK 99708
Privacy Policy: We take your privacy  very seriously and will never sell,
rent or otherwise share your email  address with third parties.  You are
receiving this newsletter  because you expressly asked to receive information
from us at the Joe  Miller website.  If this newsletter no longer suits your
needs,  please use the option below to cancel your  subscription.

Sent to wle...@aol.com — _why  did I get this?_
(http://joemiller.us2.list-manage1.com/about?u=6997488e8b068662717031ba2&id=065b6c381c&e=d4fd441ff7&c=36
803a7715)
_unsubscribe  from this list_
(http://joemiller.us2.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=6997488e8b068662717031ba2&id=065b6c381c&e=d4fd441ff7&c=36803a7715)

_update  subscription preferences_
(http://joemiller.us2.list-manage.com/profile?u=6997488e8b068662717031ba2&id=065b6c381c&e=d4fd441ff7)

JoeMiller.US · 8230 Catbird  Circle · 302 · Lorton, Virginia 22079