> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > Except for the Turq and Curtis, does anyone on this forum
> > believe the lies of the Vaj-fellow anymore ?
>
> Except for Gladys Knight and the Pips, does anyone
> on this forum believe the consistent attempts to
> brand anyone who criticizes Maharishi, the TMO,
> and TM a liar?

I just love it when Barry goes completely out of control.

With a very few exceptions, everyone on this forum has
criticized MMY, the TMO, and TM at some point, many of
them frequently. Yet almost none of them has ever been
accused of being a liar (e.g., wayback, Robin, Mark
Landau, Xeno, Alex, Buck, Yifu, Rick, Peter, and many
others). Some have been accused by Barry and/or Vaj of
being liars, interestingly.

In fact, the only critics here who have been consistently
branded (and documented) as liars are Barry and Vaj.

As I've noted, five current or former TM teachers are on
the record as doubting that Vaj was ever a TM teacher:
raunchy, billyG, nabby, emptybill, and even the do.rk
(who is most definitely *not* one of my "Pips").

I don't recall offhand whether wayback was a TM teacher,
but she seemed to have questions as well in her post
yesterday.

I'd be willing to bet there are many more who are also
dubious but who haven't spoken up because they don't
want to be attacked by Barry or Vaj.