I take this criticism of a portion my post as valid and stand corrected. I
suppose I have trouble dealing with the level of detail you always manage to
eek out of material, so I am a bit sloppier, kind of like Barry, who paints
with a broad brush. That I omit something through laxity does not always mean
therefore I agree with the opposite of what I did not consider.