F*ck dude, you showed your hand too early Vaj. By dismissing this one event out
of hand, you have more in common with those who would agree with everything
Maharishi and the TMO has ever said, rather than the vast majority of us, who
see this event as a heartening one, one out of many, regardless of its cause.

So, to who's credit would *you* wish to ascribe this miraculous event?

...c'mon, its coming into focus...robe...shaved head....glasses...not
Yoda...sounds like alpha...BET, right! and ti...ger....TI, TIBET! right!
His-Holiness-The-Dalai-Lama-Hisself!

...thing is, I checked around the Tibetan part of China, and there isn't a
trace of the guy...