Global Country of World Peace

Maharishi Celebrates 50 Years of
His Spiritual Regeneration Movement

Launches Global Reconstruction Program
to Create Permanent World Peace

Builders, Developers, Financiers
Invited to Construct Ideal Vastu Colonies Surrounding Every Major City

His Holiness Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, who 50 years ago founded his worldwide
Spiritual
Regeneration Movement, this week launched a program for the reconstruction of
the
entire world.
“Everywhere, we find that people are not living in buildings constructed in
conformity with Natural Law. As a result, people suffer and experience
negativity of
so many kinds, not knowing that the design of their home is the cause of their
suffering.
“Unless everyone begins to live and work in buildings constructed with proper
Vastu—utilising Sthapatya Veda, the Vedic knowledge of architecture in harmony
with
Natural Law—world peace will always remain a big question mark,” Maharishi said.
To correct the wrong that has prevailed for centuries, Maharishi’s Global
Reconstruction Program for Permanent World Peace is now being initiated in
every big
city of the world. Maharishi has issued a strong appeal to builders,
developers, and
financiers in every country to join this programme and start constructing homes,
offices, schools, hospitals, and factories in accord with Natural Law. “Everyone
will naturally desire to live and work in these fortune-promoting and
peace-creating
buildings,” Maharishi said.
The first stage of Maharishi’s program of global reconstruction is now getting
underway with plans to construct ideal Vastu Peace Colonies of a few hundred
acres
each in the north, south, east, and west of every major city.
Golden Jubilee “Guru Purnima” celebrations
Maharishi launched this historic initiative during his Golden Jubilee “Guru
Purnima”
conference which began on 21 July and is still continuing. Presiding over the
conference is His Majesty Maharaja Nader Raam, First Ruler of the Global
Country of
World Peace, along with his 22 Rajas (Administrators) and eight Cabinet
Ministers.
Over 1500 leaders of Maharishi’s Movement from 58 countries are attending the
conference at the Capital of the Global Country of World Peace in Meru, Holland.
Guru Purnima is celebrated every year on the full-moon day in July in honour of
the
eternal tradition of Vedic masters who have safeguarded in its completeness and
purity the knowledge of Total Natural Law—the Veda, the Constitution of the
Universe—which administers the universe with perfect order.
The safest approach to world peace is through Natural Law
Maharishi explained that for peace to be permanent in the world, every country
has
to be integrated and invincible, and its citizens have to be healthy, wealthy,
and
wise. “The Global Country of World Peace has developed a program to establish
permanent world peace, which fulfils the requirement of both nations and
individuals,” Maharishi said.
“For this, our main principle is to follow the evolutionary path of Total
Natural
Law. With the availability of fortune-promoting and peace-creating Vastu
housing,
and the development of higher states of consciousness through the practice of
Transcendental Meditation, its advanced techniques, and Yogic Flying, we will
create
world peace very quickly.”
Scientific research verifies the efficacy of the programs
of the Global Country of World Peace
Scientific research has verified the efficacy of the programs of the Global
Country
of World Peace to create a healthy and peaceful life. The benefits of the
programs
have been confirmed by over 600 scientific research studies, conducted at more
than
250 universities and research institutes in 30 countries, and published in more
than
100 research journals. These papers have been reprinted from the journals in
seven
volumes of Collected Papers (over 6,000 pages).
Parliaments of Builder to Reconstruct the World
Maharishi announced that Parliaments of Builders to Reconstruct the World are
now
being formed in every country. The Parliaments of Builders are being
established on
four levels—city, provincial, national, and global—“to quickly achieve the
laudable
goals of healthy life and world peace,” Maharishi said.
A wide gate of peace, prosperity, and happiness for everyone
“Through the knowledge of the Veda—the Constitution of the Universe, the Light
of
God—we have successfully put together modern science, ancient Vedic science,
and the
pursuit of God realization from all religions, ancient and modern,” Maharishi
said.
“We feel humble. Our desire is to open a wide gate of peace, prosperity, and
happiness to everyone in our dear world through our reconstruction program,
along
with our programs in education, health, agriculture, and management.”

Watch the news conferences live via Internet webcast at <www.globalcountry.org>
or
via satellite.

http://mail.yahoo.com