--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Susan" <wayback71@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck" wrote:
> >
> > Yup, these TM-Raja guys are maniacal.  I ran in to someone today who went
> > to update their badge sticker to join in the Super-Radiance Monday program
> > and got denied as ineligible.  It's nuts.
> >
> > This is someone who goes way back with TM, is retired, moved to Fairfield
> > to be part of a large meditation, actually has the time and resources to do
> > it and is denied a badge for going to some seminar twenty years ago.  FFL?
> > -Buck in FF
>
> Exactly what seminar twenty years ago?

Oh, the usual.  Some healer.  It was with some saint, mahatma or wise person.
I'll try to find out.  It obviously matters to the Rajas.   Though, it was
irrelevant to the meditator now 20 years later.  The whole thing is very
hurtful to the meditator and then the circles of friends.  It is just needless
confrontation on the part of the TM-movement.  It's really bad. -Buck in FF