So you claim to read devanagari texts. We can therefore submit passages
which you will translate to demonstrate your skills. Right?

We've already gone over the variants of ing/.m which Svarupananda
chooses not to acknowledge. Your statement is just barking ... woof
woof.

BTW ... who is your guru/sampradaya and what is your date and place of
learning TM. Do you even claim to have learned TM?

O yeah, one more thing. I never was a neo-nazi and don't know much about
them. My predecessor was an altgenazim, which is not, however, to be
confused with an ashkenazim.