Good to be corrected, nablusoss1008. I will take your strong objections to all
that I have said, as evidence that I have got you wrong somewhere.

Certainly from how you have responded to my post, I need not fear you are in
any doubt about anything you believe. And if I knew how easily and
perfunctorily you would give me the back of your hand, I might not have risked
coming to the defence of Rick. I am a relative newcomer here at FFL; I don't
know you, and I don't know the background of your relationship with Rick.

I only know that to maintain that the context and reality of Maharishi Mahesh
Yogi and Transcendental Meditation is now in 2011 exactly what it always
was—say compared to 1973—seems an implausible proposition. What I sensed,
nablusoss1008 was that, when you first were in Purusha—at the very
beginning—you had a certain understanding and perception of Maharishi; and that
given what has gone down since then, it seems only reasonable and just that you
modify that understanding and perception.

It appears to me you are unwilling to let history and reality reflect its truth
inside your own consciousness—as if to say: Everything is on course; everything
is the way it is supposed to be; Maharishi has been true to himself, to Guru
Dev, and to us. And we are well on our way to heaven on earth.

But inside this assertion I sense some wishful thinking; no: more than this: I
sense a strangulation of the truth. I have used your disagreement with Rick to
emphasize this existential fact. You seem extremely fortified in your belief
that there is nothing to regret, to lament, to ponder in what has happened to
Maharishi's Movement, in the failure of Transcendental Meditation to even
approach what its promise was when we first were initiated, and the
deterioration of Maharishi in his latter years, as he revealed that about him
which was not all sweetness and light.

You appear to me to be resisting mightily the reality of things. That you do so
with a sense of utter confidence and serenity seems to me to be a form of
burying your head in the sand. But you have told me that man that you are,
nablusoss1008, and I shall not seek for any other kind of resolution than the
one which is offered up to me in your sharp rebuke here.

I appreciate your answering me so directly and promptly.

Jai Guru Dev