Damn, it always gets back to "for the enlightened one......".  I'll have to
make more of an effort to become "enlightened" in my next life.

________________________________
From: Ravi Yogi <raviy...@att.net>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 11:11 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: [Fairfield Life] Can an enlightened person
have lust?

Denise,

Yes - What Sri Bhagwan says is exactly what Osho would have said.

I have said before, but I would say that for an enlightened there is lust but
there is no pain and suffering. Animal-like, animals have sex but it's not
mental, it's not in the mind (which Sri Bhagwan referred to as psychological),
they don't suffer from guilt, shame.

In the absence of beliefs such as sex is sin - sex is seen for what it is just
a biological need. No shame, no guilt, no archetypal guilt of abuser or being
abused, hence no pain or suffering.