My house is assessed at around $30,000 and free and clear.  I need my
equity out in cash but would like to keep it a little longer in hopes of
a financial turnaround for me.   If you buy my house for cash at a
discount off it's apparent value, and give me a contract to buy it back
within in a year at the full apparent value, we can structure your
discount price so you are getting a better return on your capital than
what you normally do, whether I am able to come through and buy it back
or leave and you have it a discount, either way.  Some more descriptive
details are up at  <http://www.55642.com/house>
<http://www.55642.com/house> www.55642.com/house
<http://www.55642.com/house>    It will work out well for you,
especially if I am able to buy it back sooner at full price, but either
way, a good return on your capital.