"Change doesn't come from thinking you have to raise millions
of dollars to make it happen. It comes from making it happen,
no matter how much, or how little, you already have."
Correct. Eloquently put, that was the way I was looking at it too

http://www.flickspire.com/m/Share_This/changeforadollar?lsid=161f9da9b76\
\