Wayback71, you've got it with your last paragraph here.  That is exactly where
they got themselves with their anti-saint policy and the dome meditation
numbers.  Caught between a rock and a hard place in the fat man squeeze.  &
there is a fright that changing the old guidelines is the terrible precedent
they don't want to open.  Some of them are stuck fast holding on to the way it
was.  In consequence is how they are perceived and their dome meditation
numbers together.  Some of them are stuck in a way of getting out, for
everyone.

 Here we are in time, and times change.
-Buck