He Card consider to be considered at FFL as a real person and no cheat
living near a beautiful lake
  http://tinyurl.com/7vljlgt
http://www.flickr.com/photos/66867356@N02/6269382464/in/datetaken/

but may be some  at FFL, eg, Sal or other, would only believe you if you
jump into the lake pref. naked in ancient Finnish style  lol

j_alexander_stanley@ wrote:

> > Um... you might consider some remedial training at the Yifu Mystery
School of Picture Posting, 'cuz those pics just aren't very interesting.

flickpulli  may be just want to be praised and commented on this photo
taken on September 11, 2011 using a ZTE-BLADE.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/66867356@N02/6139720198/in/datetaken/
http://tinyurl.com/ctqd2wu
having a Canon PowerShot A460.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/66867356@N02/6150821641/in/datetaken/