--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchydog@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Emily Reyn <emilymae.reyn@> wrote:
> > Yeah Baby....that was a joy to watch. Â
>
> > From: raunchydog <raunchydog@...>
> >
> >O.K. One last try. I uploaded Lady Gaga to my Picasa account. Let me know if
it works.

https://picasaweb.google.com/106545400900838340106/LadyGaga?authuser=0&authkey=G\
v1sRgCNHTqfHlr6SD9QE&feat=directlink
> > http://tinyurl.com/cq2h2sp

Great! Here's more: In the "Boys, Boys, Boys," Gaga paid tribute to gay pride.
The choreography was an all out head banging, camp it up, crotch grabbing
spectacle with just a hint of swish stamped on sheer muscular power as only gay
guys can do. Fabulous!

https://picasaweb.google.com/106545400900838340106/BoysBoysBoys?authuser=0&authk\
ey=Gv1sRgCKbAxuXTmNSuywE&feat=directlink
http://tinyurl.com/7t6988d

RESPONSE: Got it. I wish LG would design and create Gay Pride Day Parades. She
seems to have a context on the gay reality that I am sure astonishes gays. Even
as I believe she is essentially straight herself. I don't feel I really
understand the meta-aesthetics of what being gay really means until LG sings
about it. I'd like to hear how a gay person can account for LG's understanding
of gays: as in: Do you think LG perfectly gets what it means to be gay?