"Knowledge is Structured in Consciousness"; Consciousness is the
container of knowledge.
It would not be possible for me to 'know' what I 'know' today,
compared with just a few years ago, because my consciousness has
grown; I've let go of some delusions and illusions, have clearer
experiences of Transcendance and Witnessing, and just more subtle
experiences which allow me to have a deeper and greater
understanding of anything, and knowledge.
That is the basis difference between regular education is schools
and colleges, and what these institutions would be like, if while at
the same time, they were expanding the consiousness that is the
basis of any knowledge.

> > "On some level, isn't Maharishi, regardless of what our thoughts
of
> > him may be, irrelevant to the practice of TM?"
> >
> > (Sorry, not sure who to credit with the above observation; Mr.
> > Flanegin or Mr. Vaj?)
> >
> > My comment as follows:
> >
> > "The Knowledge enlightens, the technique allows you to
appreciate
> the
> > knowledge more fully." - MMY
> >
> > Recorded by J. Jarvis from a talk given in the late 60Õs .
Replayed