Yep...it does...I had an emotional hangover from Thanksgiving with my Ma and I
haven't been sleeping much, so just decided to push it.  I keep expecting to be
condemned, but the Universe is taking pity on me, I think.  I don't seem to
have a lot of control over it all right now, so am just trying to stay present
in the moment...like an Alzheimers patient might do.