You know Judy, Vajra boy always has the habit of flubbing
when things are going well for him.  Maybe deep inside he
has a propensity for self-goal or auto goal as they say in
latin america.

Uncle Tantra the bumble boy hasn't come to his rescue yet.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@> wrote