What I would like to ask the people, then, who are (supposedly)
experiencing God is how do you know that what you are experiencing is
God (which I thought was a concept).

A few years ago I had an experience, while driving in my car in the
state of Connecticut, came out of nowhere (not the state of CT, my
state of mind).

All of a sudden I became aware of the infinite, eternal, unbounded
nature of creation as it flowed through me, I became part of the flow,
it was very very clear, all the words I had ever heard "unbounded,"
"infinite," "eternal," meant something to me for about five minutes.

While this was going on I never thought that I was experiencing
something called God. Infinity/eternal-ness/unboundedness, yes, I was
experiencing that, it was it's own experience.

Is what you are calling the experience of God different from this?
Who ascribes definition to the conept of God as it is experienced?

Ken