S., Alex

Central Iowa - Proximity to "Golden Domes Of Knowledge". Former student of
several techniques that reduce dependence. Note ties to anti-capitalist
movements, family relative alleged member of "World Government" (re: 1997, S.;
CIA ref.). Code "rainbow".

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley" <j_alexander_stanley@...>