--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@...> wrote:

Yes, it certainly does, Barry, you bastard, you. You mean me, right? My
condition is going to deteriorate if you keep this up, Barry: on the one hand
saying I am pathological; on the other hand acting as if it's a all right to
make fun of a mental case like me. I don't get it, Barry; I just don't get it.
Have a heart: knock off this razzing of Robin. If you be nice to me, I will
start to be nice to you. Deal? I think, by the way, it was mean of you to make
fun of me like this. And I think you intensify the pathology. If you were me,
Barry, what would you do in the face of the powerful mocking of yourself—by
someone such as yourself? You must tell me. Is anyone going to help me here?

Vaj: If it makes you feel better, a group of your students got an audience with
one of Guru Dev's disciples to ask what the f*ck was up with you? He said you'd
been fried by a blast of kundalini in Arosa. I think that also explains the
aforementioned wisp of smoke that Thomas saw. Just sayin'.

Robin: That, then, clears the whole thing up, Vaj. Thanks. And thanks to this
Guru Dev disciple. Any way you can get back to him to express my gratitude?
Perhaps through these former 'students' of mine? That must have come as a
relief to them to have their personal experience of me suddenly explained
perfectly. Why didn't someone tell me about this before now? Would have saved
me 25 years of beating my brains out.

There was no 'Thomas' by the way on the mountain in Arosa, Switzerland.
Although I do know a Thomas, and he is a good guy. But this "wisp of smoke"
business? never heard of it. I do, however, carry around a Chinese appliance
wherever I go. Perhaps that was literally what this Thomas fellow saw, as you
say, short circuiting. But it wasn't at Arosa. It must have been when I came
down from the mountain to liberate Western Civilization.

Someday, Vaj, I would like you to give me something you have withheld from me
all this time: a real personal experience. Because the moment you did this, you
would realize the difference between imagining something that has happened to
you, and something that actually happened to you. And your soul would kick in,
and then you might even prefer what is real, what you have really passed
through as a human being, versus what is unreal and what you have not passed
through as a human being.

Vaj: So you could just think of it as a short circuit, right? I mean, this
happens to these new Chinese kitchen appliances ALL THE TIME. So, I can, you
know, kinda relate. But I wouldn't throw you in the trash...and I bet Barry
wouldn't either.

Robin: You have no idea what it means for you to make this rather oblique
reference to Barry inside this context: that he in his manifest Bodhisattva
form is harbouring feelings and thoughts about me which are belied by his
public persona at FFL. This takes off some of the trauma and shock of learning
from Barry that I was pathological. Would you mind consulting with Barry
offline to determine whether I should run with this attribution of yours? It
touches me like finding that Santa after all is very real. You there, Barry? I
ain't like no Chinese appliance by the way; I, was designed like Steven Jobs's
iPhone nad MacBook Pro: without any mechanical or aesthetic flaws—until, that
is, the kundalini overload.

Vaj: Keep your chin up Robinda.

Robin: Always do, Vaj. Thanks. By the way a close friend of Jimmy Fallon told
me that there is a beautiful woman from Jupiter who has a big poster of you in
her bedroom. I have seen the poster, and I can understand why she says,
whenever she looks at it, that a"wisp of smoke" rises from the innermost Atman
of her being. Her very feminine being.