Subject: Good News!-Global Reconstruction Program for World Peace
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: August 15, 2005 9:10:54 AM PDT
To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dear Alumni and Friends,

As you know from the final days of the Guru Purnima conference,
Maharishi
has asked us to contact immediately stock and bond underwriting firms
and
investors in the global financial markets about our Global
Reconstruction
Program for World Peace through Maharishi Vedic Organic Agriculture.
This is
a very practical and viable plan due to the enormous growth of organic
agriculture worldwide and the relationships we have developed over
the years
with governments of poor countries that have large tracts of unused
agricultural land for development.

A team in Meru is currently contacting these investment firms in all
of the major financial markets in the world inviting them to assist
with our $600 billion
offering and give their response. Therefore, if you have any contacts
at any
such firms please send the information immediately to Sam Katz:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] The response to date has been very encouraging.

If they are close personal contacts and you would like to remain
involved
when they are contacted, please mention this. While the fundraising is
large, investors with vision will understand what we are doing and
want to
get involved -- from the investment viewpoint as well as for the
goals of
poverty removal and world peace.

In addition to contacts in the financial markets, we are building our
senior
management team and looking for people with the following expertise
to help
lead this business:

* senior management of food processing,

* wholesaling and retailing companies,

* farm operating management,

* senior financial managers,

* senior insurance/risk officers, and

* senior management in general of larger and very successful
businesses with a global orientation.

If you have suggestions please send them also to Sam Katz:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE ACT ON THIS NOW and send a message right away if you have
contacts.

Please forward this message to Governors, Sidhas, or Meditators who
you feel
may also be able to suggest helpful contacts in either of these areas.

Thank you.

Jai Guru Dev