--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bob Price <bobpriced@...> wrote:
[to rauncy:]
> You need a few lessons from HH on taking things out of context.
> The *point* is, if you had, as you claim, any of the concern
> for Ravi's welfare you would hardly discuss it on a public
> forum;

You mean, unlike what the rest of us were doing?

> on the other hand, you might have contacted Rick, as Judy
> described she did, rather then becoming part of the pile on;

Didn't you accuse Rick of being a hypocrite for sanctioning
Ravi?

And I was as much a part of the "pile-on" back in May 2010
as anybody else. I contacted Rick *in addition* to
expressing my concerns in public. And this go-round, I came
down on Ravi for attacking raunchy and Alex.

> obviously you have an agenda, and that's to get even with Ravi.

That's bullshit. She was fully justified in wanting to
retaliate against Ravi's attacks. But Ravi has apologized,
raunchy has apologized for getting it wrong (with your
assistance) about Ravi faking his meltdown, and they seem
to be in the process of coming to some kind of cautious
accord. Ravi and Alex have already made up.

But you're trying to get in the way and set them against
each other again. That takes a special kind of malice, to
try to foul up a peace process. Very much akin to what
Bubbles did, to your very loud disapproval, to try to sour
the relationship between Curtis and Robin. You know,
speaking of hypocrisy.