Nah....it's something, but that's not it :).  Btw, another ace in the hole with
that Outkast song....it was a beautiful play on the Ravi string.  I should have
dropped my rant right there.  I looked up "Denise and Outkast" and see there is
a connection.  That totally freaked me out - psyche!

I am for real and I apologize...and I love the beat and the repeating chorus.