Steve, I'm sorry to hurt you publicly. I knew you would eventually understand.

I love you, I never forgot your phone call.

I just wanted to show that you didn't have to be ashamed of your innocent heart
and use caustic wit to hurt.

Please forgive me.

And Curtis I hope you read this. You will like it since you are so fascinated
my younger women.

You will like this - I will be 41 next month but my Rukmini is only 27.

Unlike you who cover your lust for younger women with your 7 layered deception,
I was ashamed with myself that I had compromised my integrity by asking a 27
year old for a date.

I didn't realize she was that young when I fell in love. I was looking for
someone in 34-36 range.

Because though I'm full of sexual energy, this Krishna has no perverted sexual
energy. And being the epitome of honesty I have confessed all my sins and have
been purified by Mother Ganges.

Steve are you listening? You don't have to go to Varanasi, it's just
metaphorical.

Robin - got that?

Liberals get it?

Your fascination with Church of Liberalism results either in intellectually
enlightened like Jim, Adyashanti or sexual perverts in the guise of
renunciation like Muktananda or Maharishi.

Rick get it? Robin get it?

Only Ravi can criticize other Gurus.

Rick, so you can continue to be ashamed of you heart centeredness and hide it
by pretending as a wannabe intellectual, interviewing intellectually
enlightened on your stupid show, getting conned day in and day out.

I took it as the will of the existence that I was going to get a younger
partner, after all Rukmini has to be much younger than Krishna.

And I'm in no hurry, remember I have the whole of eternity.

I'm also the humble servant of my Guru, I will just wait for her. Till then I
will enjoy my time with Rukmini.

Remember Ravi is totally at ease both in a temple or nightclub, so we both will
just have fun, both at temples and nightclubs.

Unlike Jim who posts out intentionally to avoid hiding his pains with his heart
centeredness. I'm intentionally posting out to enjoy my time with my beloved.

Get it emptybill? Yes you are right I'm a Bhogi, but my inner is Yogi.

No more emails, no facebook once my beloved gets back to me. My attention will
be in her. I will totally spoil her with my love.

If she doesn't I will be still blessed out.

Denise I hope you are reading.

If my beloved doesn't get back then fine. Like feste37 says I might have just
created a masterpiece that my belived Bob Price will market and I become a
millionaire.

And Denise I get blissed out on my pain too.

So I will just wallow in my unhealed pain, and get blissed out wallowing in my
pain, misery and sadness.

Love you all,
Ravi.