Make-up, straighteners and tears have gone into writing this

here my unmanly  long long past midnight reply (not your birthday
anymore):

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, merudanda no_reply@ wrote:
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PBwLavASaA
> >   [:D]
> > man(ly) on the train
> > Man on the Train
> > http://www.hdcinebonus.com/man-on-the-train.html
> >   [:)]
>
> Since you (I think) were the one who recommended the
> original French "Man On The Train" to me,therefore the joke " man(ly)
on the train" with this picture

I managed
> to get a copy of the remake. I was disappointed. It
> seemed almost a word-for-word remake, you are right even a "Canadian
"production remake  sucks [:D]  ..but take it as it comes....    imagine
our FFL drama-turque  MZ would have written the "Script"  (lol) with
Donald
> Sutherland not nearly coming up to Jean Rochefort's
> stature and charisma, and Larry Mullen, Jr. failing
> even more miserably to measure up
isn't birthday all about comparing the time you were  miserable "born
then" with your charismatic being now enjoying the measure up "being now
then"(only the remake is in the beginning of your life)?
to Johnny Hallyday.
i enjoy and appreciate now in comparison  j.Rochefort's last performance
before "his Final Metamorphosis "much  much more
wishing  you'll do the same with your birthday
now falling to sleep
hoping the train in the pic stop on time and on the right place

(sorry did not saw your birthday post with  the "buck-o-mania" tail)