Thank you Robin for your account! It is touching, and you have a great capacity
as a narrator. It also brings flash-backs to me of my own TM time, of courses I
have been and all the beautiful moments in the movement. I won't make any
comments now,- maybe I will do it later. It is your life, as you see it.