--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, zarzari_786 <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTTPCo4z6ng
> >
> > Sit there, bring roses..
>
> What do we take from these videos of shrines, zarzari?
> They look nice, but what else?

Sufi muslims go there, but hindus too, usually for prayer and for the
fulfillment
of wishes. Great saints are buried there.

> You've been to both of
> them, I assume?

No, only this one. That's in Bangalore. The other, I'm reading a book about
Babajan.

> What was your experience?

Mindblowing. I went to this Dargah, had breakfast, to a Durga Hindu temple, and
then to a Jain temple. The Dargah was strongest. It opens the heart. Good thing
about Dargahs is, they are more silent then Hindu temples, very open, good
places to meditate. Nobody will disturb you, and they are everywhere in India.
This one is very famous and was the best for me till now.