"
Hmmmmm......the "winner" ....huh.  Your statement here is a bit convoluted.  If
you have no agenda, then why do you have to "win."  You make some assumptions
here about "the person who approaches you.".."

Ravi - Approaches with an agenda that is, as in to confront me. Winner only
from their perspective. I don't care either way, but the choice to play or
withdraw with my playful humor or entice them with my love is entirely up to my
intuition.

"Yes...."if you so desire" you can use whatever tactics please you....."you
remain untouched."  This is your reality then? "

Yes. Since I'm ever alert I just adapt seamlessly, a bit unruffled at first on
a completely new situation but never throws me off balance. It's work in
progress anyway, I will only get better.