On 01/03/2012 09:50 AM, zarzari_786 wrote:
> I had unsubscribed for a week or so, after much confusion, mis-attributions,
> snipping and editing context away of posts of mine, so I found it a bit hard
> to untangle all this, not having the time, some people here seem to have.
> Amongst other things, I thought it was time for me to come out of the shadow,
> I was accused that I couldn't say things straight in their face, and also
> inspired by those videos of Ravi, which I really like, as it gives a face to
> him, and makes me overlook some of the things he says. So, here it is, my
> video, done this morning, just with an improvised talk:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aHLZDqqQaE
>
> And I wish you all a happy new year, with a lot of kiss, kiss ;x an<3<3

You are on the right track.  Those of us who deal with AI know that
human beings aren't computers but instead "learning machines."  We learn
patterns.  I have strongly argued that meditation makes the nervous
system adapt to pure consciousness.  The nervous system does what it
needs to do or rewire itself to maintain that state all the time in
activity.  Once experienced it is difficult to lose and the experience
builds.  A "temporary" loss may be due to some illness or brain damage
but then I think the individual would have some sense of that experience.

Some people think that enlightenment is more "magical" like living in a
world with psychedelic lights and snapping your fingers makes things
happen but realistically it's the experience of the stillness of pure
consciousness when in activity (and obviously there in meditation).