Hi, yeah I'd be happy to talk about celestial sight! As for whatshisface, no
worries, I am done. This isn't some master tirade. I meant what I said and I
take it seriously. It wasn't a "get him" post at all. But I will let time tell
that tale as it unfolds.

Regarding celestial sight, I guess I described it as halfway between sight and
imagination, although that isn't it. It is truly a subtler dimension of sight,
seen somewhere on a finer level of sight, 3D like this common version, but
fainter, more internal or something, and more revealing when I  focus on it,
intentionally or otherwise.

Something seen similarly are body maladies. Not really accurate to say because
a healthy body can be seen into as easily, it is just that my attention is
naturally drawn to an injury when it occurs.

Some of the things I have noticed over the span of this stuff: There is a color
scale I see, not a person's aura or anything, but a subtle sight of the
affected body part color, from red to yellow to green to black, going from
healthy to injured. White can indicate muscle strain.