Ditto, Susan. Although I wouldn't want to endorse it, I
can sort of grasp the rationale for not letting folks
who might conceivably be a risk for using non-MMY
techniques to participate in program in the domes.

But MMY's birthday celebration is not a matter of doing
program, so what conceivable rationale could there be
for allowing in only TM-Sidhis practitioners, and only
those who have a dome badge at that? What's the perceived
risk for including others?

And gee whiz, wouldn't you think it would be considered
desirable to have maximum participation in an event that
presumably encourages and reinforces devotion to MMY?
Wouldn't having one's devotion to him refreshed by such
an event tend to reduce any impulse to see other saints?