On 01/15/2012 11:02 AM, nablusoss1008 wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu<noozguru@...>  wrote:
>> On 01/15/2012 04:58 AM, Buck wrote:
>>> All area Satsangs:
>>> While Yogic Flying produces a powerful, generalized, non-directed surge
>>> of positivity for the general well-being of society, Yagyas create a
>>> very focused, concentrated influence of positivity designed to
>>> neutralize specific threats. Like the threats that are looming today.
>>>
>>>     [LAUNCHING: THE NEW NATIONAL YAGYA PROGRAM]
>>>
>>> Maharishi has designed the most powerful system of Yagya the world has
>>> ever seen. The Maharishi National YagyaSM program is a massive
>>> application of Yagya on a national scale, specifically engineered to
>>> produce the largest possible impact on an entire nation.
>>> Focus for 2012: Maharishi Yagyas® for the Nation
>>> Join us in this great endeavor, please.Let us launch this powerful new
>>> program,
>>> may abundant good fortune smile on America, and may Maharishi's
>>> great legacy of peace and enlightenment permanently bless the human
>>> race.
>>>
>>> Jai Guru Dev
>> So what would the actual results of the a "national yagya" be?   It
>> should result in reducing the rakshasa big corporations to extinction
>> and returning economic equality to the people of the USA.  Of course you
>> don't actually need a yagya to do that, just a revolution.  OTOH, I'm
>> noting that may not even be needed as the rakshasa big corporations are
>> beginning to collapse under their own weight and bad karma.
>>
>> Remember that a bunch of yogic flyers went to Iran back in the late
>> 1970s and we know what happened there.
>
> Yes I was there and know exactly what happened.
> Nothing. Nada. No bloodshed, even though all the embassies had closed down
> and all personell had left in fear of a bloody revolution. The whole world
> waited for something nasty and bloody.
> Instead the Shah quietly slipped out of Iran and later died of cancer. Much
> like Marcos did when we were in Manilla, slipping quietly out, later dying of
> cancer.

And this wouldn't have happened anyway with out the butt bouncers?
After there was a student revolution going on that had been fomenting
ever since the US installed the Shah as a puppet leader.

Same with the Philippines.  A little knowledge of world history goes a
long way.

But keep drinking the kool-aid and add a little bourbon to it so it goes
down easier. :-D