Hi Robin, As a long term point of perspective, I have been reading "valve
job"'s posts here for about six years, both on FFL and a forum where he used to
post but was kicked off for revealing personal info (mine).

These claims of his to be a TM teacher and now having met you previously, are
fairly recent. He wouldn't have dared make them to the group that booted him -
It is a small knowledgeable group and they would have called BS on him
immediately.

Why he is doing it now is as some sort of distraction from a blocked area of
his life, sexual, spiritual, economic, social, who knows? The point being it
has a lot to do with "valve job", and nothing to do with you, though you appear
to be the target for his self-distraction.