About 35 people held a vigil in solidarity with the larger spontaneous
nationwade vigil protesting the administration's war in Iraq.  Mix of
townies and ru's held on the Fairfield Square.  Held on short notice
just by e-mail forwarded around to people during the day today. Cindy
Sheehan....evidently her courage is giving cover for people to come
out now and is galvanizing the nation.  That is how it seems to have
happened in Fairfield.

-D

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "bmorry2000" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > Let's also support our soldiers who voluntarily risk their lives
> > daily.
> >
> > Don't dishonor their efforts...
>
> If you disagree with what they are ordered to do, is it dishonoring
THEM to say that you