I might have missed something, but nothing about what you just wrote would have
struck me as insulting. Interesting some of the teachers you have been involved
with. I am pretty pedestrian in my history of gurus, haven't left a trail of
boxes in dumpsters in cool places- just that pile of slide books downstairs. I
know I won't throw them out because it was an amazing time, not one I want to
revisit however, and there are, if I say so myself, some awfully good shots.