the worry could also be that they might need to figure things out better with
the meditating community here before they launch themselves (and us)
logistically off again.  It's getting to be a pretty small circle inside there
to be 'letting' money on this scale from whoever is left standing.  As that
David movie brings up again, it is still fairly unclear where the money went
before while the scope of the scale of this particular project is what,
potentially bankrupting to all the other TM projects and programs.