I've posted a few times on FFL in the past. In at least one of those
post, I stated that I was supportive of John Knapp. I was his client for
right at two years, from around 7/2008 through 6/2010.
I have since publicly retracted (in March, 2011) my support and
endorsement of John Knapp.
In the past year+, due to my experiences with Knapp, I have from time to
time put in a search on FFL for "knapp." At some point I ran across
these posts from August which mention Knapp. (note: I haven't read this
entire thread.)
Up until now, I had decided to not respond regarding my (changed)
opinion and experiences with Knapp.
I've now decided to post in response to this particular FFL post.  I
choose this particular post because Knapp's (former?) non-profit, the
CHSCA, is mentioned and linked.  If anyone is interested:
My retraction regarding Knapp is posted here:John M. Knapp, LMSW:
Endorsements Retraction
<http://tossandripple.blogspot.com/2011/01/john-m-knapp-lmsw.html>
A rendition of a formal complaint is posted here:Complaint Overview
<http://tossandripple.blogspot.com/p/complaint-overview.html>
My responses to Knapp's online accusations of me  are posted here: My
statements addressing John M. Knapp's allegations & accusations
<http://tossandripple.blogspot.com/p/my-statements-addressing-john-m-kna\
pps.html>  (Note: Knapp's allegations are currently no longer accessible
because the CHSCA site was taken down and Knapp also apparently deleted
his corresponding FB threads.)
Currently, I am unable to trust anything Knapp says. I am not the only
one that has had harmful experiences with Knapp.
I'm posting this for informational purposes and to note that I think
Judy is right...at least regarding Knapp's dishonesty.

It was a rude awakening (to say the least) for me. --- In
FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@...> wrote:

> [...]
> > been part of my life for many, many years. Don't
> > you think it would be odd and kind of obsessive for
> > me to still care about them, much less still care
> > enough to try to convince people to think of them
> > the same way I do?
>
> How long has it been since MMY was part of your life,
> again? How about Lenz?
>
> > Get it? That's what Judy is doing. She's still so
> > obsessed with these people -- and with me -- that
> > she cannot differentiate things that happened over
> > a decade ago from what happened yesterday.
>
> You're still happening, dude. (In a manner of speaking,
> that is.)
>
> And as I've already pointed out, Skolnick's and Knapp's
> anti-TM crusades are *ongoing*. They're still happening
> as well.
>
>  Her
> > obsession is such that in her mind these people
> > who she once developed a grudge against are still
> > "attacking her" in the present, even though they
> > probably forgot her very existence years ago.
>
> Um, no, not Skolnick, at least not as far as I know,
> not in public anyway (I'd be surprised if he hadn't
> discussed me with Vaj, though, that is if Vaj is
> telling the truth about his relationship with
> Skolnick).
>
> Knapp did attack me two years ago right here on FFL.
>
> But their attacks on me were never the point. The
> point is their integrity or lack of same.
>
> > A measure of how obsessed she really is is that
> > whenever someone says the truth -- that these people
> > have better things to do than remember Judy Stein --
> > she reacts by insisting that they're still as obsessed
> > with her as she *obviously* is with them.
>
> Um, no, they're no more obsessed with me than I am
> with them. There's a difference between *remembering*
> and *being obsessed with*. There's no question they'd
> *remember* me. And if you were to mention me to either
> of them, they'd almost certainly have some very
> negative things to say about me, just as I have some
> very negative things to say about them when they're
> mentioned.
>
> (In Knapp's interactions with me two years ago, the
> last time he paid a visit to FFL, he made it very clear
> he recalls our arguments on alt.m.t; he also remembers
> our interactions on his TM-Free blog several years ago.)
>
>  The only
> > person obsessed, as far as I can tell, is Judy Stein.
> > It's as if these grudges based on a few arguments on
> > a couple of forums that no one reads anyway were so
> > important to her -- and to her image of who she is --
> > that she can't let go of them.
>
> And yet look at you. You constantly bring up MMY and
> go on and on about him. I very rarely *bring up*
> Skolnick and Knapp myself, although I'll write about
> them when someone else does.
>
> As of a year ago, Skolnick was still crusading against
> TM. Knapp is still doing so as well, albeit in the
> context of "cultic abuse" generally. Here's a diary
> he wrote just this past March on his new Web site:

http://thechsca.org/personal-stories/adult-stories/item/37-my-own-recove\
ry-from-spiritual-abuse