Hi, FFL'ers.

My wife, who is not a TM'er like myself, was diagnosed with rectal cancer 2
weeks ago. Looks like we caught it early, too, thank God. We will begin chemo
and radiation in probably about another week.  Anyway, any healing practice
suggestions from the group out there.  She has signed up to learn Reiki since
it is being offered for free to the cancer patients.  At this time, she is
quite open to learning other things as well to supplement her healing and
recovery.

Thanks.

Morgan

To quote the late Don Cornelius, Peace, Love, and Soul.