Bhairitu,  How can you not enjoy the creativity of the Super Bowl ads?  Sure
it's for poisons and trivialities, but there's so much entertainment value.
It's not like you're being asked to enjoy the creative products of Nazis using
human skin to make lamp shades even though it can be framed suchly. Why train
your mind to be, well, so sour?  How does that serve you?  Does it keep you on
some sort of "Orange Alert" that you feel keeps you from being brainwashed by
the ads?  What?

And as for sports, that's one thing, but what about fitness?  If you're not
exercising, would you take a testimonial from me that it is not only fun but
amazingly beneficial in obvious ways?

You're one of the good guys; hate to see you giving such bandwidth to so much
angst....even though it's Kali Yuga.

Edg