http://www.ecorazzi.com/2012/02/21/charitable-2012-oscar-nominees/

________________________________
 Von: <vedamer...@yahoo.de>
Gesendet: 12:28    22.Februar 2012
Betreff: The 10 Most Charitable 2012 Oscar Nominees

Esteemed director Martin Scorsese,

who scored nominations for Best Picture and Best Director for “Hugo,” does more
for Hollywood than just make great films.
 Scorsese considers health and homelessness worthy causes, and has supported
organizations such as HELP USA, the Los Angeles Free Clinic and the Michael J.
Fox Foundation.

He also lent his support to the David Lynch Foundation,

which promotes the use of Transcendental Meditation to help children,
the homeless and recovering veterans. In a message to the foundation, he said,
“I wanted to offer my support and encouragement in these efforts
to help children and veterans and anyone who needs help to overcome
stress through meditation.”